Ingredients for Yuzu orange butter cake Ingredients for Yuzu orange jam
(for 20 – 25 pieces of 35 g cake)
1. Lin Yuzu syrup 50 g.
2. Lin Caster sugar 100 g.
3. All purpose flour for cake 165 g.
4. Milk powder 22 g.
5. Egg 200 g.
6. Baking powder 4 g.
7. Drinking water 20 g.
8. SP 15 g.
9. Salted butter 180 g.
1. Lin Yuzu syrup 180 g.
2. Lin Caster sugar 120 g.
3. Corn starch 36 g.
4. Drinking water 420 g.
5. Salted butter 30 g.
6. Citric acid 0.6 g.
7. Food coloring (Yellow / Orange)
Ingredients for Yuzu orange butter cake
Ingredients for Yuzu orange jam
HOW TO MAKE IT
Direction for Yuzu orange butter cake
1. Sift all purpose flour for cake, baking powder and milk powder together and set aside.
2. Melt salted butter. Set aside.
3. In the mixing bowl, add egg, SP and drinking water then mix with medium speed until the ingredients mix well together.
4. Add Lin Caster sugar and mix until well combined.
5. Add Lin Yuzu syrup then mix with the highest speed until well blended.
6. After that, reduce to low speed then gradually add the flour mixture into the bowl and mix well.
7. Gently add warm melted butter and mix with the highest speed until the mixture is smooth. Then reduce the speed to low speed for 2 minutes.
8. Pour the mixture into a cake mold about ½ of the mold height.
9. Put the mixture in the 180 degrees Celsius preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Direction for Yuzu orange jam
1. Add Lin Caster sugar, corn starch and drinking water into the cooking pot and gently stir until the ingredients mix together.
2. Heat the mixture on the stove and stir until the mixture condensed.
3. Remove the mixture from the heat. Promptly add Lin Yuzu syrup, citric acid and salted butter then stir all the ingredients with high speed until well combined.
4. Add food coloring to garnish color of the jam as you like.
5. Pour Yuzu orange jam onto Yuzu orange butter cake.
- Cost per a formula is approximately 226 Baht for 20 – 25 pieces of 35g cake.
- Package is included in the cost.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY