Charcoal Chiffon cake Highlights • Using Charcoal powder • Soft and fluffy Tools • Oven
Cake Ingredient A Cake Ingredient B Cake Ingredient C Whipped Cream Cake Ingredients
Rice bran oil 100 grams
Water 50 grams
Egg yolk 5 egg yolks
Salt ½ teaspoon
LIN Caster sugar 25 grams
Vanilla extract ½ teaspoon
Cake flour 100 grams
Charcoal powder 15 grams
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Egg white 5 egg whites
Dairy whipping cream 100 grams
Dairy whipping cream 500 grams
LIN Icing Sugar 3 tablespoons
Canned cherry or other fruit for decoration.
Cake Ingredient A
Cake Ingredient B
Cake Ingredient C
Whipped Cream Cake Ingredients
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Sift together (B) cake flour, charcoal powder and baking powder. Then mix with sugar and salt (A).
2. Beat egg yolk, water, oil and vanilla extract until well mix. Add flour mixture and mix until incorporated. Set aside.
3. Prepare (C). Use an electric mixer with wire whip and a clean, grease-free bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually add sugar and whisk until firm peaks form.
4. Spoon one-half of egg yolk batter into meringue and mix gently with a rubber spatula. Add remaining egg yolk batter and mix until incorporated.
5. Cover chiffon cake tin with baking paper and pour batter into chiffon cake tin (12x12 inches).
6. Bake at 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes. Let cake cool completely before unmolding.
7. Mix icing sugar and cold whipping cream using wire whip head mixer with high speed until well whipped. Use this cream to decorate your cake by your own design.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY