Highlights • Soft and fluffy banana cake • Fine sweet • Can mold into many shape Tools • Oven • Mixer with wire whip head or Hand whisk
1. All-purpose flour 200 grams -Top with LIN Vanilla Syrup
2. Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
3. Baking soda 1 teaspoon
4. Egg (No. 3) 3 eggs
5. LIN Caster sugar 180 grams
6. Rice bran oil 150 grams
7. Ripped banana 300 grams
8. Lime juice 1 teaspoon
9. Salt ¼ teaspoon
10. Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
1. All-purpose flour 200 grams
-Top with LIN Vanilla Syrup
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar together until pale and fluffy
2. Add sifted flour, baking powder and baking soda and stir gently to combine.
3.Add mixed mashed bananas with lemon juice and salt and stir to combine. Then pour in oil and vanilla extract and stir gently. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 180 degree C for 15-20 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and let cake cool down. Top with LIN vanilla syrup.
Tip: Use ripped banana for good smell and lime juice can help in leavening banana cake.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY